Seasonal Stock Associate
A Stock Associate is responsible for maintaining an organized and clean stock room, assisting with stock room duties, restocking the sales floor, assisting the Stock Coordinator and management team, and sell on the sales floor when needed.
• Maintain stock levels on sales floor within visual merchandising standards.
• Maintain accurate gallery inventory and ensure all merchandise is represented on the sales floor.
• Maintain overall store cleanliness and merchandise stock standards, with focus on a clean and organized stock room at all times.
• Process incoming shipment, customer and store transfers accurately and efficiently
• Maintain and organize daily paperwork.
• Run daily restocking reports and perform stock checks when needed.
• Process damages and defectives efficiently and accurately.
• Perform gallery stock opening and closing duties.
• Partner with Stock Coordinator and Management team to execute, achieve and exceed the goals of the gallery.
• Assist in supply orders
• Engage in Loss Prevention through excellent customer service and gallery awareness.
• Assist on the sales floor when needed.
• Participate in special store functions as directed by the management team; such as floor sets, store meetings and physical inventory.
• Any other responsibilities and special projects assigned by Stock Coordinator and management team.
• Retail, customer service, or stock experience preferred.
• Detail oriented and ability to work in fast paced environment
• Ability to multi task and complete projects efficiently.
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Contemporary sense of style and culture.
Seasonal Sales Associates
Fireworks Gallery is looking for enthusiastic SEASONAL sales associates! We are a locally owned gift shop offering a fun atmosphere, employee discount, and growth opportunities. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. Hours range from 15-25 hours and will need a commitment through the end of December.
-Greet and assist customers by directing them to products and explaining product features
-Record all sales in the Point of Sale System and handle all monetary transactions accurately and effectively
-Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our customers
-Professional level of communication and presence with a positive attitude
-Computer skills: moderate skills are necessary
-Dependable with a reliable means of transportation
-Highly detailed with the ability to work at a fast pace
-Initiative to ask for and follow direction
-Willingness to grow, with high aptitude for learning new skills
Seasonal Assistant Stock Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated Assistant Stock Coordinator to join our team during our busiest season. The Assistant Stock Coordinator supports our Stock Manager by processing high volume shipments while directing a team of Stock Associates. This position includes receiving and managing inventory, back stocking and bin locating, processing store-to-store transfers to and from our 7 locations, and participation in our annual store inventory.
We are offering both a full-time and a part-time opportunity. Our ideal applicant is detail-oriented, efficient, cheerful, and comfortable both learning and leading. This position requires moderate computer skills, early mornings, the ability to lift merchandise bins, and the ability to climb ladders. Must be willing to make a minimum commitment through mid-January 2020.
For all openings, please email RESUME and AVAILABILITY to: firstname.lastname@example.org