Mejuri is the category-defining fine jewelry brand redefining luxury, your way. Feeling disconnected from an industry that typically markets to men, co-founder and CEO Noura Sakkijha leveraged her learnings as a third-generation jeweler to rethink the way women purchase jewelry—for themselves. In only seven years, and with a team of over 75% women, Mejuri has shipped over one million orders and opened retail stores across the globe, all while introducing new products weekly.
The Mejuri Stylist takes pride in being the first point of introduction to customers entering our Mejuri stores. Stylists prioritize customer service excellence, and are dedicated to telling the Mejuri brand story. The Stylist is bright, energetic, customer-focused and creates a warm and welcoming environment in our stores.
Interested in Retail but have little to no experience? We want to meet you! The Seasonal Stylist role is the perfect part-time opportunity to dip your toes in Retail at Mejuri with the potential of obtaining permanent employment upon term completion.
- Interact with customers and drive the business through delivering sales, and outstanding clienteling.
- Take ownership of sales results; focusing on KPI’s such as Average Order Value, Conversion %, and revenue to target.
- Connect with our customers and genuinely listen to help find the best items for them.
- Support a memorable and customized customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection and relation of the Mejuri Brand Values.
- Assist in efficiently checking out customers accurately and promptly.
- Help make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the selling floor.
- Lead a memorable and exceptional customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the Mejuri brand story.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches, keeping the team informed as well.
- Execute tasks and assist in keeping the store clean and organized.
- Ensure all customers are presented with their products and thanked as the final step of the customer journey
- Support with the day-to-day maintenance of visual displays and product.
- Report any damaged display product or tools to the Visual Lead.
- Provide feedback to Visual Lead relating to gaps and opportunities.
- Work with the store team to identify any opportunities to improve the daily operations of the store (ie systems, processes) – communicate with HQ where appropriate.
- Minimize and mitigate shrink by using loss-prevention techniques.
- Support all transaction types within our OMNI business including purchases, returns, exchanges, phone sales, BOPIS and BORIS transactions ensuring we exceed expectations with each interaction.
- Support monthly inventory counts including preparation, execution, and verification.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience with clienteling, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for styling and catering to customers on a personal level.
- Pays attention to customer feedback, trends and shares insights with management
- Great attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines with excellent problem solving skills.
For more information and to apply, click here.